Moving Local & International – Home & Offices
Relocation is coordinated by a dedicated ‘Move Consultant’ who advises, supports and updates our clients at every step – from pre-move planning through settling into the new home. No matter the move – big or small, our team will help providing answers and support to our clients until they’re fully settled at their destination. Handling, transporting and storing your personal belongings is something of a niche to us.
Our team is courteous, organized and diligent in ensuring the safety of every item is handled with care. We work to ensure that every move is optimized to meet every client’s goals and budgets. We create detailed inventories that include calculated volume and weight. And, we note items that require special care or instructions to inform the packing team for moving day.
Once the crew members arrive the team leader will confirm all the items to be removed before we begin to carefully pack your belongings. Crew members are skilled in the technical side of packing, as well as grooming, courtesy, etiquettes when visiting your home. Through in-house training programs, our team learn best practice in handling your belongings safely and with the care you expect.
To help ensure your relocation goes as smoothly as possible, we’ve put together a few tips to help you prepare before we arrive on moving day:
- Ensure you are present during the arrival and departure of our team. It is your responsibility to ensure all items intended for removal are packed and removed before the team leaves.
- We need suitable parking for a commercial vehicle and clear access to your property on move day/s, so please make sure this is available or let us know if you think this might be a problem. Let us know if any specific permits or bookings are required for parking, access or service lifts.
- Empty, defrost, drain and disconnect your refrigerator/freezer at least 48 hours prior to move day.
- Disconnect your washing machine, drain all water.
- Remove and fold all bed linen from the beds.
- Make sure that your goods to be transported are clearly identified and kept separate from those you are leaving behind. When the team leader arrives, let him/her know which ones are to go and which are staying.
- Dismantle self-assembly furniture unless otherwise arranged with your Move Consultant.
- Disconnect stereo and home theater systems.
- Remove ink cartridges from printers and batteries from any games, toys and electrical equipment.
- Inform your Move Consultant if you are considering taking any food or liquids.
- If possible, arrange for young children to be looked after by family, friends or a sitter on move day.
We understand that office moving requires skillful planning and execution in order to be successful and minimize the potential downtime that any company cannot afford. Our strongest tip is to plan early. Contact us to get a designated consultant to help you plan out the process so that there is minimal interruption to your team and operations. Our consultant will review your move to determine the timeline, crew requirements, equipment needs and specific supplies required to organize a swift and successful relocation.
- Careful pre-planning with your office’s main point of contact
- Minimal disruption to the business routine
- Expert packers to assist the staff with pre-packing and unpacking
- Supply of efficient and cost-effective crates for easy packing and transport
- Comprehensive storage services
- Furniture installation or re-assembly
- Assistance with disposal and recycling of office equipment and furniture
- IT Support
If necessary we can relocate your office outside of your core business hours to limit any disruption and ensure business continuity. We have already thought of all the challenges and can offer:
- Additional moving staff
- Extra trucks
- Extra supplies
- Carpenters, electricians and other specialized services
- Support with both IT and communication systems
- Ensure that you back up all data stored on electronic devices
Procedures, Rules and regulations change from time to time. Kindly contact to speak with a specialised consultant for assistance.