We realize that pets aren’t just cargo – they are part of the family. We take pride in attention to detail and planning each relocation, our team consists of experienced and knowledgeable shipping pet specialists to guide you through the process.
- Full consultation on animal import and export regulations.
- Veterinary and travel document compliance assessment.
- Preparation and submission of all necessary documentation for import and/or export.
- Consultation and planning of routing and transport options.
- Delivery to airport and airline check-in.
- Collection from the airport, customs clearance and delivery to new home.
- Advanced preparation is strongly advised.
- Speak to our pet specialists to discuss your pet relocation needs and together we can structure a customized travel program that will benefit you and your pet.
Moving to a new country with your pet can be a hassle if you are not familiar with the complex rules and regulations governing the transportation of animals. It is highly recommended that you use a professional pet shipping service. This is to avoid the many problems that can arise if transit is not handled properly.
With preparation, planning, and affection, you can help your pet through the process and help them happily adjust to their new home.
- Purchase a pet identification tag with your new address and telephone number and attach it to your pet before the move.
- Where applicable, ensure your pet has a microchip.
- Find a vet at your new location.
- Talk to us about preferred pet transport companies.
Prepare your Pet:
- Maintain a normal routine and stick to the same feeding and walking schedule before and after the move.
- Prior to the move, place moving boxes in plain sight and move them around so the sound becomes familiar.
- Ensure your pet is correctly certified based on the destination location.
- Speak to your vet about relevant rabies and any other required vaccinations.
- Our knowledge of quarantine and customs in each country ensures an easier transition for both pet and family.
On Moving Day:
- Try to either leave your pet with a friend, sitter or boarding facility, or keep them in a quiet room with less disruption.
- Some movers prefer to not have pets around on packing day due to liability reasons, so check with them beforehand.
Settling into your New Place:
- Let your pet explore their new surroundings in their own time.
- Make sure your pets know where its bedding, toys, food, and water are positioned.
- Reward your pet with plenty of praise and encouragement.
Procedures, Rules and regulations change from time to time. Kindly contact to speak with a specialised consultant for assistance.